jueves, 21 de octubre de 2010

We were...

And here I thought that we were never happy in that place...I thought that we had lost all our hopes for something better. I thought that we had lost the excitement towards life, that we had become miserable beings waiting only for that last day.
But I was wrong....
Maybe, in an awkward and really unusual way, we managed to defeat sadness. Sitting here in my room remembering all those epic times, regretting for not doing somethings, wanting to have never done others, I also remeber how I learned to laugh at everything, even at my own pain. I learned to throw away that false ilusion of a perfect life, perfect friends, perfect face, perfect parties, and to embrace and face that really shitty reality that was in front of me. Just laughing...with you...with others...showing everywhere that there is a way to defeat pain, that there's still hope.


We were more than 20 punks that would look up to the sky in the middle of class, more than ten really awkward guys and ten really different girls. We were more than people who refused to jog every monday on p.e., we were more than those stupid fights over who insulted the teacher. We were more than those bbq's and more than that trip to Italy. We were more than those horrible math exams and those painful oral exams in history. We were more than the paintings on the wall, more than those awful last works in history of art. We were more than that class that could never handle physics.We were always more than just scientifico. We were so much more than the sadness and the sorrow that we felt in our hearts every morning when we got up to go to our school.
We were so much more...




And we still are, because we keep laughing at the future and chasing our dreams in the clouds that hang in the sky when we're bored in class...